This love making calculator can tell you how many times you’ve probably had sex since you’ve started your sexual life based on available statistics. Read more on the subject below the form.
How does this love making calculator work?
Sexual activity represents one of the parts of the human life experience but did you ever ask yourself how many times have you made love? Based on the world average statistics available and the data you enter on how many years you have had regular relations, the love making calculator will tell you approximately how many times you have had sexual intercourse in your lifetime.
- You indicated you have started having regular sex at the age of 19.
- You probably had sexual intercourse for about 1,008 times.
What statistics say?
- 18-29 year-olds have made love an average of 112 times per year, 30-39 year-olds an average of 86 times per year, 40-49 year-olds an average of 69 times per year and so on (by Piccinino, Mosher.);
- 23% of non-married men reported they have never made love in the past year, 25% reported only a few times in the past year, 26% reported a few times in the past month, 19% reported 2-3 times a week, 7% reported 4 or more times a week;
- 32% of non -married women reported they have never made love in the past year, 23% reported only a few times in the past year, 24% reported a few times in the past month, 15% reported 2-3 times a week, 5% reported 4 or more times a week;
- 1% of married men reported they have never made love in the past year, 13% reported only a few times in the past year, 43% reported a few times in the past month, 36% reported 2-3 times a week, 7% reported 4 or more times a week;
- 3% of married women reported they have never made love in the past year, 12% reported only a few time in the past year, 47% reported a few times in the past month, 32% reported 2-3 times a week, 7% reported 4 or more times a week (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels, 1994);
Why do people make love?
Studies have discovered there are over 100 different reasons why people engage into sexual intercourse. These motivations fall into four main categories.
The first motivation involves physical reasons ranging from pleasure, attraction to stress relief. Second relates to goals like making a baby, improving social status, gaining benefits or seeking revenge. Emotional reasons such as sexual intercourse as love compatibility and love sign come third. Insecurity reasons and beliefs that making love are signs of a good relationship or help preventing the partner from seeking for love elsewhere are the last category that triggers people into having sexual intercourse.
Did you know that...
- Statistics say that the average age both males and females lose their virginity is now 16.5 and continuing to decrease;
- An average person spends about 600 hours making love;
- The most common place for adults in the U.S to make love, outside the bedroom, is the car;
- Every day, all over the world, 400 million people make love, which means an average of 1 in 17 people;
- It takes between two and 10 minutes for a man to ejaculate after penetration;
- Love raises the levels of estrogen, testosterone and growth hormones released, therefore women are protected of heart diseases, and osteoporosis and men that make more love tend to have stronger muscles and bones. It is also a pain reliever for both genders because it increases the release of endorphins, chemicals that calm pain from headaches to arthritis;
- According to a recent survey both women and men prefer to be on their back while they make love, women preferring the missionary position while males prefer the woman-on-top;
- There is a medical condition called transient global amnesia (TGA) that occurs during vigorous activity, when blood flow to the brain changes leading to short term memory loss;
- Humans, dolphins and a species of monkeys are the only ones that make love for pleasure.