Here are the highlights from the latest math calculators published. We’ve covered a few math concepts like the arithmetic and geometric sequences, the statistical linear regression model and even economic equilibrium.
Latest published math calculators June 2015
- figures the nth term (xn) in the sequence and the sum of the sequence with the help of the golden ratio;
- you can easily understand the model with an example calculation.
Go to the Fibonacci calculator!
Linear regression calculator
- discovers the intercept and slope;
- draws the line of best fit and can be used with all kinds of data sets;
- all the formulas used and extra explanations are below the form as well.
Go to the Linear regression calculator!
Geometric sequence calculator
- finds a specific number in a newly created geometric sequence according to your needs;
- uses the scale number, common ratio and your choice of the nth number to find;
- there is also more information and an example available.
Go to the Geometric sequence calculator!
Arithmetic sequence calculator
- get your chosen nth number within an arithmetic sequence of your choice;
- you need to specify the first number, the common difference or step and the order of the number you want;
- there are also definitions, formulas and examples to consult after the form.
Go to the Arithmetic sequence calculator!