The previous week covered 4 very important urology calculators and assessments, from the urine anion gap that is also used in differentiating metabolic acidosis to the three cancer risk calculators on the UCSF, d’Amico and Gleason model.
New health calculators published in week starting June 15th 2015
In our list there is also a calculator on the RTS score, which is the revised trauma score used in triage to assess trauma and non trauma injury and also the HAM-A model, the Hamilton anxiety scale for the severity of anxious disorders.
Hamilton Anxiety Scale Calculator
- describes an anxiety test after the HAM-A method;
- can be used in both adults and children and analyses 14 areas of symptoms, both physical and psychological;
- used to identify and assess the severity of anxious symptoms in the tested subject.
Go to the Hamilton anxiety scale calculator!
Revised Trauma Score Calculator
- one of the triage physiological systems assessing the vital functions;
- based on the Glasgow coma score, systolic BP and respiratory rate values that are given certain scores;
- includes a RTS interpretation for the 0 to 7.8408 scores obtainable.
Go to the Revised trauma score calculator!
Urine Anion Gap Calculator
- helping with the differential treatment of metabolic acidosis;
- uses the values of urine anions and cations in either mEq/L/day or mmol/L/day;
- you can also find interpretations of the high and low UAG levels and the difference between urine and serum anion gap.
Go to the Urine anion gap calculator!
Prostate Cancer Risk Calculator
- cancer assessment based on the UCSF-CAPRA score (age, Gleason score, PSA and more);
- new model with remarkable improvements addressing the limitations in the d’Amico classification;
- you can also find each of the indicator used explained below the form.
Go to the Prostate cancer risk calculator!
Gleason Score for Prostate Cancer Calculator
- used to evaluate the stage of prostate neoplasm and its prognosis based on a biopsy sample of tissue;
- you can find information of the five stages of the cells to be found in the sample with graphic explanation as well and about the Gleason result of both the primary and secondary score.
Go to the Gleason score for prostate cancer calculator!
d’Amico Prostate Cancer Risk Calculator
- used to evaluate prostate cancer recurrence based on the Gleason score, PSA levels and cancer stage;
- this is a classical risk assessment and each of the three facts is explained below the form;
- has an interpretation of the results as well.
Go to the d’Amico prostate cancer risk calculator!