This pace calculator determines your running pace per mile or kilometer for any given distance and time in a personalized results. Discover more information on this topic below the form.
How does this pace calculator work?
This is a lifestyle tool designed to calculate your running pace per mile or kilometer for any given distance and time. It can also calculate the pace split based on: Pace and Distance OR Time and Distance.
For convenience, the pace calculator has 2 tabs each one being designated to a pace calculation as presented below:
- The first tab is named “Find Pace” and returns the results for pace calculation by taking account of the time and distance.
- The second tab is the “Find Pace Split” that returns the results for pace split calculation by taking account either on Pace per unit and Distance, OR by Time and Distance.
Example of a calculation
- By the first tab: Let’s take the example of someone running 5k in 26 minutes and 15 seconds (26’ 15’’). The pace is 4:22:30 per km.
- By the second tab: Let’s take the above example, so a pace of 4:22:30 per km at a distance of 6 km this time and a total time of 30 min 10 seconds.
The pace split is:
This offers a comprehensive pace calculation because:
- can handle marathon distance expressed in many units such as miles, kilometers, meters, yards;
- can handle calculating and returning pace expressed in many units such as miles, kilometers, 880 yards, 440 yards, 220 yards, 1500 meters, 800 meters, 400 meters, 200 meters, 100 meters, meters or yards;
- can handle pace per unit expressed in many units such as miles, kilometers, 880 yards, 440 yards, 220 yards, 1500 meters, 800 meters, 400 meters, 200 meters, 100 meters, meters or yards.
The above tool was designed to be a handy tool for competitors in different marathons, sportsmen or trainers in athletics. So, you just have to select the desired tab, input the data required then the tool will do the math.19 Mar, 2015