This love quotes generator will fill you with joy and surprise and offer you some ideas to surprise your significant other or someone you want to impress. Discover some of the most beautiful love quotes of all times below the form.
How does this love quotes generator work?
Love is that special thing filling our lives with joy, surprise and accomplishment but also with despair and misfortune at times. Many writers, philosophers and other thinkers have tried to give a definition of love in beautiful words or surprising comparisons. The love quotes generator tries to bring together some of these wise words ready for you at only one click of a button away. This represents a big database of love quotes. So click or tap the "Get a love quote!" button for as many times as you want and get new definitions of love varying from famous quotes to cute love quotes from famous authors or by simple men whose names remain unknown. Here are some examples of what you can meet:
- “A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.” By Thomas Carlyle
- “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle; love is a war love is a growing up.” By James Baldwin.
- “Love is the extra effort we make in our dealings with those whom we do not like and once you understand that, you understand all. This idea that love overtakes you is nonsense. This is but a polite manifestation of sex. To love another you have to undertake some fragment of their destiny.” By Pierre Corneille.
- “Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live Not where I love, but where I am, I die.” By Robert Southey.
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” By Emily Bronte.
- “One advantage of marriage, it seems to me, is that when you fall out of love with him, or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until you maybe fall in love again." By Judith Viorst.