This basic scientific calculator is a handy math tool that allows you compute any mathematical calculations like adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing. More details on this topic you can read below the application form.
What is a scientific calculator?
This is considered a specialized software solution running on a given device (computer or similar device such as mobile or tablet) people use to compute from basic to complex and advanced expressions or operations either directly related to math, physics, engineering or any other science.
The tool we offer above is considered a basic scientific calculator since it allows performing most often used math operations such as:
■ Standard functions with real numbers like:
- addition (+) written as x+y;
- subtraction (-) written as x-y;
- multiplication (*) written as x*y;
- division (/) written as x/y;
■ Trigonometric functions such as:
- sine (sin) which in a right triangle represents the ratio of the length of the opposite side to the length of the hypotenuse.
- cosine (cos) which in a right triangle represents the ratio of the length of the adjacent side to the length of the hypotenuse.
- tangent (tan) which in a right triangle represents the ratio of the length of the opposite side to the length of the adjacent side.
■ Calculation of mathematical expressions using parentheses () for instance: (a + b) * c - d/e
In order to use this web tool you first have to input the number/s (real or natural, integers or decimal) or the desired expression/s together with the functions to be performed then you have to press the Equal button (=).
In case you need to perform more complex calculations you can use our online scientific calculator.19 Dec, 2014 | 1 comments