This multiple intelligence test tries to measure the different types of intelligence and your thinking based on your approach to life situations. You can discover more about this concern and check an example message below the form.
How does this multiple intelligence test work?
This is an assessment designed to reveal your approach to life and to everything that surrounds you and to statistically measure the different types of intelligence in your case. The multiple intelligence test has eight sections that cover all of the intelligence divisions as established by Howard Gardner and retrieves you with a percentage for each of them as it applies from your choices. So, are you more linguistic intelligent or logical intelligent, visual spatial intelligent or maybe you prove to have a strong interpersonal or intrapersonal intelligence?
Howard Gardner claims that everyone has multiple intelligences, some developed to a higher degree. Nonetheless these parts of our behavior and process of thinking can be strengthened through exercise or weakened if left aside. He bases his theory on cognitive research and studies that show the way students understand, learn and remember information. What is said to be different is the proportion of the main eight types in every individual which can then reflect in personal abilities and preferences.
This is one of the studies that aims o revolutionize education and to customize learning materials.
- Linguistic intelligence (word smart) - Suggests the people who learn easier through reading and writing but also through debating ideas. Such an individual possesses a great use of words and has also auditory skills developed.
- Logical-mathematical intelligence (number/reasoning smart) – Individuals who learn through reasoning and calculating and who prefer to abstract and to conceptualize ideas. They prefer patterns and like to solve puzzles and experiment.
- Visual- spatial intelligence (picture smart) - These are the ones who think in terms of space, have talent at drawing or photography and have a keen visual memory.
- Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence (body smart)- These individuals prefer movement and like to learn through kinesthetic connections. They seem to connect information with body movements and touching.
- Musical intelligence (music smart) - These are the individuals who learn better through sound, they are sensitive to rhythm and melody.
- Interpersonal intelligence (people smart) – These individuals prefer to relate through others and understand better concepts when they can interact with other people. They are great at sharing and cooperating and prefer to work in teams.
- Intrapersonal intelligence (self smart) – These are the individuals who prefer to introspect and understand themselves before they interact with others. They have a great connection with their inner feelings. They are wise, self motivated and like to learn independently.
- Naturalist intelligence (nature smart) – These are the ones who learn through observation and experiment in the nature and prefer sciences and environmental issues.
Linguistic intelligence: 37.50%
Logical-mathematical intelligence: 37.50%
Visual- spatial intelligence: 50.00%
Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence: 37.50%
Musical intelligence: 37.50%
Interpersonal intelligence: 12.50%
Intrapersonal intelligence: 25.00%
Naturalist intelligence: 62.50%09 Mar, 2015